- SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Business networks made up of at least three SMEs
Expenses incurred as compensation for specialist consultancy services provided by a qualified, independent and temporarily employed innovation manager with a consultancy contract lasting no less than 9 months and no more than 15 months are considered eligible for the contribution. , in the organizational structure of the company or network, in order to direct and support the processes of innovation, technological and digital transformation through the application of one or more of the following enabling technologies:
a) big data and data analysis;
b) cloud,fog e quantum computing;
c) cyber security;
d) integration of Next Production Revolution (NPR) technologies into company processes, also and with particular regard to traditional productions;
e) simulation and cyber-physical systems;
f) rapid prototyping;
g) visualization systems, virtual reality (RV) and augmented reality (AR);
h) advanced and collaborative robotics;
i) man-machine interface;
I) additive manufacturing and three-dimensional printing;
m) internet of things and machines;
n) digital integration and development of business processes;
o) digital marketing programs, such as transformative and enabling processes for the innovation of all processes for valorising brands and distinctive signs (so-called "branding") and commercial development towards markets;
p) open innovation programs.
Also eligible for the contribution are expenses incurred as compensation for the specialist consultancy services provided by a qualified, independent innovation manager temporarily inserted, with a consultancy contract lasting no less than nine months, in the organizational structure of the company or network, in order to direct and support the processes of modernization of management and organizational structures, including access to financial and capital markets, through:
a) The application of new organizational methods in commercial practices, in business management strategies, in the organization of the workplace, provided that they involve a significant process of organizational innovation of the company;
b) The launch of paths aimed at listing on regulated or non-regulated markets, participation in the Elite Program, the opening of risk capital to independent investors specialized in private equity or venture capital, the use of new finance instruments alternative and digital such as equity crowdfunding, invoice financing, the issuing of minibonds.
Those for specialist consultancy services relating to ordinary corporate or commercial administrative activities, such as consultancy services in tax, accounting, legal, or mere commercial or advertising promotion matters.
The content and purposes of the consultancy services relevant to the effects of admission to the contribution, as well as the organizational methods adopted for their concrete performance, must be clear from the specialist consultancy contract signed between the company or network of companies and the consultancy company or the innovation manager.
Qualified and independent innovation manager, a manager registered in the specific list, or indicated, with the same personal and professional requirements, by a consultancy company registered in the same list and which is independent with respect to the company or network in whose structure is temporarily inserted.
Micro and small businesses: Non-repayable fund up to 50% of the costs incurred each year within the maximum limit of 40,000 euros;
Medium-sized businesses: Non-repayable fund up to 30% of the costs incurred each year within the maximum limit of 25,000 euros;
Business networks: Non-repayable fund up to 50% of expenses incurred up to a maximum of 80,000 euros.
Requisiti Innovation Manager
The Innovation Manager must have one of these characteristics:
- Accredited in the registers or lists of innovation managers established at Unioncamere, at the associations representing managers or at organizations jointly owned by the latter and by
employers' representative associations;
- Accredited in the lists of innovation managers established in the regions for the purposes of providing regional or community contributions with similar purposes to those envisaged by this decree.
- In possession of a PhD in sectors relating to one of the following areas:
01-Mathematical and computer sciences; 02-Physical sciences; 03-Chemical Sciences; 05-Biological Sciences; 09-Industrial and information engineering; 13-Economic and statistical sciences;
- Second level university master's degree in sectors relating to one of the above areas, as well as the documented performance of assignments, for at least 1 year, in companies within the scope of the decree.
- Master's degree in sectors relating to one of the areas referred to in the previous letter a), as well as the documented performance, for at least 3 years, of positions in companies within the scope of the Decree.
- Documentable performance, for at least 7 years, of positions in companies
within the scope of the Decree.
Consulting firm requirements:
- Have carried out consultancy or training projects in one or more of the areas indicated by the Decree and have been established for at least 24 months; or, be accredited in the registers or lists of innovation consultants established at the associations representing managers or at organizations jointly owned by the latter and by associations representing employers, or at the regions or autonomous provinces for the purposes of providing regional or community contributions with similar purposes to those provided for herein.
By 12.00 on 23 November 2023.