The benefit is aimed at strengthening the sustainable growth and competitiveness of SMEs in the territories of the less developed regions (Campania, Molise, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria, Sicily and Sardinia).
Investment programs that contribute to the achievement of climate and environmental objectives must be attributable to one of the following lines of action:
- support for environmentally friendly production processes and the efficient use of
resources in SMEs;
- promotion of energy efficiency of SMEs.
25% reserve for micro and small businesses
mSMEs that are in the availability of the production unit covered by the investment program in the territories of the less developed regions on the date of submission of the first request for the provision of the subsidy;
- with at least two financial statements approved and filed with the company register or,
in the case of sole proprietorships and partnerships, at least two declarations of
- not having carried out, in the two years preceding the submission of the application, a relocation towards the production unit which is the object of the investment in relation to which the benefits are requested, undertaking not to do so even up to two
years following the completion of the investment itself.
The benefits are granted pursuant to and within the limits of the provisions of section 3.13 of the Temporary framework, or, after the period of validity of the same, pursuant to and within the limits of the provisions of the GBER Regulation.
They are granted in the form of a contribution towards facilities and subsidized financing, to cover a maximum nominal percentage of eligible expenses equal to 75%. In particular:
- in the case of micro and small-sized businesses, 50% of the total amount
of eligible expenses in the form of a contribution towards facilities and for 25% of the same expenses in the form of subsidized financing;
- in the case of medium-sized companies, for 40% of the total amount of eligible expenses in the form of a contribution towards plant and for 35% of the same expenses in the form of a subsidized loan.
- machinery, plants and equipment;
- masonry works, within the limits of 40% of the total eligible costs;
- computer programs and licenses related to the use of the tangible assets referred to in letter a);
- acquisition of environmental certifications;
- expenses for advanced specialist consultancy services relating to the application of one or more of the enabling technologies referred to in annex no. 1, within the limits of 5% of the amount of eligible expenses
- only for programs characterized by a particular sustainability content, expenses for consultancy services aimed at defining the energy diagnosis, within the limits of 3% of the total amount of eligible expenses and on the condition that carrying out the diagnosis does not constitute a mandatory requirement for the company pursuant to the relevant legislation.
The programs must be completed within 18 months of receiving the concession provision. The programs must be started following the submission of the investment application.
The benefits are paid in no more than three stages of work progress, following the submission of requests by the beneficiary companies made in relation to expenditure titles, even single ones, relating to the implementation of the investment programme, for an amount at least equal to 25% of the total investment amount allowed, e.g
exception of the last disbursement request which may refer to a lower amount.
The benefits are provided according to one of the following methods:
- on the basis of unreceited expense titles through the use of a current account
- on the basis of receipted expenditure titles through the use of an ordinary bank account.
The subsidized fixed assets must be maintained for at least three years from the date of disbursement of the last installment of the subsidies or, if later, from the date of installation of the last subsidized asset, in the territory of the region in which the unit is located
Activation in progress . Evaluation procedure with one-stop procedure.